Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tuesday Treasure- Black Hand Painted Front Chest

Every once in a while, I find a piece that I have to share with as many people as I can. As a designer, I have so many great pieces at my disposal to use for my clients, but so many of those gems never get used in their homes, because of the sheer massive amount of options. Therefore I am going to start posting one item every Tuesday, called my Tuesday Treasure. This item is available for purchase through me and many can be shipped across the country for additional shipping.

Here is my first great find. As I have just come back from the Las Vegas World Market Show, I'm brimming with interior design ideas and going a little bit nuts! One look that remains timeless, regardless of the newest design trends of the year, is classic black. Cabinets with embossing or hand-painted designs continue to add designer touches to barren walls and small niche areas across the country's most dramatic spaces. This gorgeous bow front cabinet has a matte finish with glossy hand painted designs and a pullout shelf at the top. It's 28" W x 17" D x 32.5" H. It's cost is just $459.00. If interested, please contact me at fashionhouseinteriors@gmail.com and I would be happy to work with you to get this piece.
This chest can work well on any narrow wall or as a dramatic nightstand!



No comments: