Friday, September 26, 2008

The continuing saga of the coffee pot...

So, I got a brand new, small italian espresso pot. I was psyched cuz I got it at Ross. Oh, don't act like you don't ever shop at Ross! They're one of the only places I know of that carry these things, cuz they carry overstocks of products that don't sell and not too many people use my coffee pots.

I bought the small one to replace my little one with the burnt off handle. I get it home, take it out of the packaging, wash it and proceed to fill the bottom with water. As I am putting the middle into the bottom (this little thing has three parts to it) I notice that the handle is not straight. I push on the handle and it moves. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Another broken pot! Too bad, I still made the cup of coffee. I would have lost my mind by the time I brought this one back. Now I have to go and get another. This time I'll unwrap them all from their packaging and wiggle the handles before I bring another home. What do I expect for $ 6.00. They just don't make good quality cheap stuff like they use to!

No comments: