Thursday, September 18, 2008

Welcome To My Blog...

Or I guess I should say, welcome to my life. My husband has been pushing me to start one of these for a while now, and I never knew just how to fully implement it. Sure, I've got alot to say...so much, in fact, that I can probably start a whole series of blogs, but then I'll never get any work done and will be the brokest interior designer with a blog, who will then have nothing to say... If that makes any sense!
I will be the first to admit, that I am no computer expert. I know what I wanna say and I've figured out how to put it into cyber space. But I think I can really help alot of people, maybe even make a few laugh. How do I get people to see this? Just because you have a blog, doesn't mean people know you're out there. So, this is an experiment! I want to see just how many of you HGTV worshipers and DIY gurus, Top Design and Candace Olson tivo-ers (if thats even a word) I can hook onto my insite and into life. If you find this boring now, give me a few days to actually get some content on here...geez! and welcome.

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

Michelle I'm so glad you found the time to do this. It will definitely be one of my must visit to-see-what's-going-on sites.

Michelle Dunbar- Interior Designer & D-I-Y Design Diva said...

Thanks Sherrie. I sure hope people will find me!